- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification - colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV
The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
For respiratory protection while drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or with an orbital sander use 3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+. Our respirator helps to provide FFP2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists typically found when working with cement, wood and steel. Featuring our Aura™ 3-panel design, it's engineered to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily. Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimise eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear.