RAT & MOUSE BAIT STATION WITH PROFESSIONAL BAIT BLUE PASTA - SINGLE FEED KILLER BRODIFACOUM AT 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH (1 Box + 150g Pasta)
External Rat & Mouse Killer Control Rodent Poison Box Kit | Includes Pasta | Ready to Bait & Safe Around Children & Pets
A proven rodent bait station. This robust and fully secured bait station is ideal for internal and external use. The product is innovatively designed and manufactured to work in all environments. The B.E.T.A station is available with bait tray, securing rod and back plate all fully inclusive in the price.
- Tamper resistant
- Water resistant
- Supplied with detachable bait tray to protect bait from contamination
- Supplied with click fast baiting rod
- Supplied with wall fixing bracket
- Supplied with securing Key
- Lid springs to aid easy opening
KILLS IN ONE FEED - BLUE PASTA
Single feed active ingredient Brodifacoum on an oat grain which can control mice and rats in 1 feed.
Highly attractive bait packed with peanut oils and cereals making it very palatable to rodents ensuring infestations are controlled fast. The strength of Paste offers the user a great solution to control large infestations of rats quickly when other baits might not work.
Each 150g pouch contains paste sachets, enough for 2-3 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly. Always read the label.
Pasta Baits must be used with a secured tamperproof bait station.
Active: 0.0025% Brodifacoum
How to Use?
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 60g of Paste into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
Package Contain: 1 Large Bait Station + 150g Blue Pasta