SMOKE INSECT PEST CONTROL BOMB COCKROACH ANT MOTH FLEA BED BUG FLY WASP KILLER x 3
These are ready to use, highly effective smoke bomb generator that kills most insect pests you will encounter! It’s a ready to use generator that requires no mixing or application equipment.
For treatment of almost anywhere including storage areas, business premises and domestic properties.
This is an ideal product to treat inaccessible areas such as loft voids, nooks and crannies, inside machinery and open room spaces.
Each smoke bomb contains 13.25% Permethrin, a broad-spectrum insecticide which kills all common insect pests including fleas, bed bugs, ants, moth, beetles etc.
For domestic, commercial and industrial use. For Public Hygiene areas including Hospitals, public baths, churches, cinemas and community centre etc,
Zoos, pet stores, vets, animal housing etc
Food manufacturing, kitchens slaughter houses, warehouses, raw material stores, food retailers, commercial kitchens and restaurants etc.
Rate of Application:
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
120m3 for flying insect
30m3 for fleas and carpet moth;or
7.5m3 for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches
As a rough guide to the number of fumers required, refer the following
Pest Room Size (assume a standard ceiling height of 2.5m)
4 m x 3 m 4 m x 6 m Up to 6 m x 8 m
Flying Insects 1 1 1
Fleas and Moths 1 2 4
BedBugs and other crawling 4 8 16
Instructions for use:-
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hrs.
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult 'rate of application'). Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistance surface e.g plate on the top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50 cm x 50 cm.
IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister further from the exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point.
Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave atleast for 2 hours and preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestation fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 days intervals.
8. For bedbug treatment always use in conjunction with protector C and Residex P Dusting Powder.
9. Disclaimer; the above information is intended to give general health and safety guidance on the storage, transport and use of the product, However it is not intended to replace the product label and any appropriate technical usage literature available. No liability will be accepted for any injury, loss or damage resulting from the failure to take account of information or advice contained in the safety guidance.